VPI is home to enviable workplace culture. We value integrity, commitment, job satisfaction, and financial security. These guiding principles shape who we are as an organization. If these guiding principles resonate with you, we’d like to give you the opportunity to learn new skills, acquire knowledge, advance your career, and fulfill your professional goals.
10 Reasons You'll Love Working at VPI
- We love what we do. We help people turn their ideas into reality.
- We’re a learning environment. We encourage our team members to try new things even if they don’t always work out. It’s all part of the learning process.
- We love to celebrate! From a job well done, to birthdays, anniversaries, and new additions to your family, VPI loves to celebrate all of life’s accomplishments.
- We value flexibility. With core business hours between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM, employees can set a work schedule that is best for them.
- Life Elevated! Utah offers amazing views that show off the beautiful seasons throughout the year, and also offers world-class ski resorts, various shopping malls, and other attractions. In fact, U.S. News ranked Salt Lake City in the top 10 “Best Places to Live.”
- We appreciate the individual. Our team members are just as unique as our clients. We embrace and celebrate each person for what makes them who they are.
- We are all co-workers. We’re informal, hierarchies are as flat as possible, and we value a good atmosphere. We believe we are all striving toward the same goal, and everyone can take responsibility in his or her role. All ideas are welcome, and you’ll become an expert in your area of responsibility.
- We like a good challenge. We believe that people are wired to overcome challenges, and we like to face our work that way. There is rarely a boring day, much less a boring project.
- We know you have a life outside of work. At VPI a work-life balance is important. Everyone has things going on outside of work, and we recognize that.
- We have a mission. VPI’s guiding principles of integrity, commitment, job satisfaction, and financial security are values we embrace.