Embedded System Design Services
VPI Embedded offers embedded systems design, development, and engineering. Our talented engineers have implemented embedded systems for projects that range from simple single board systems to complex multi-board, multi-interface systems.
Our wide range of services for embedded systems engineering include:
- 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit, and 64-bit systems
- Microcontroller, Microprocessor (µP) Development
- DSP Development
- AMD, TI, Motorola, Microchip, ARM, Intel, and others
- FPGA and CPLD
- Operating Systems
- Windows CE/Embedded/Mobile
- RTOS and Custom RTOS
- Power Management
- Memory Integration
- Testing and System Integration
Embedded System Products
VPI Embedded designs and sells multiple embedded system products, including single board computers, PC/104 compatible embedded system modules, and PC/104 system housings.
Some of our other capabilities that are related to embedded systems engineering include:
- Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Analog Design
- PCB Layout and Design
- Hardware Design
- Driver Development
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Design and Engineering
- Prototype Development
- Manufacturing and Assembly of Complex Embedded Systems
Outsourcing Your Project to VPI Embedded
If you are looking for the right people to do the job right, you've come to the right place. When you contract with us to engineer your project, we put our talents, expertise, and skills to work to get the results you need to see.
Why outsource to VPI Embedded?
- We can fill the expertise gap. If your organization does not have an engineering team or your engineers don't have expertise in areas critical to your project's success, we'll meet those needs and fill in the expertise gaps.
- Our engineering team is ready to go. When your project's timeline is tight and hiring resources or pulling them from other teams will take too much time, we can step in and get going on your project right away.
- We help you reduce risk for your project. Our engineers have the experience developing embedded systems that gives your project a greater chance for success.
- Quality Documentation. Documentation is a critical part of the engineering process to ensure that designs are well understood by engineers, maintainable by technical support personnel, and repeatable in production. VPI maintains one of the most efficient and highest quality design and manufacturing documentation systems in the industry. If you are looking to establish a patent on your ideas and products, our level of documentation is ideal.
When engineering your project, VPI Embedded uses an approach that reduces the amount of time and effort required to complete a project. We have developed a tool set that gives your project a head start. These tools include:
- Hardware designs
- Processes and policies for verification and validation
- Efficient approach in developing embedded systems lowers development risks
- Experienced approach to developing most 8/16/32-bit systems