Do you have an idea for a stellar new electronic product and you're not sure where to start? Maybe you have a simple prototype mocked up and need help developing it into a fully functioning market-ready product. Maybe your product development efforts are stalled because of bugs or non-functional prototypes. Even an existing product sometimes needs an upgrade or a revamp for marketability. In any situation you may be in, VPI can help you with every step along the product development path. Our engineers are equipped with the knowledge and experience to guide you through every step.
- Brainstorm and list all product specifications. VPI can help you determine technical details and objectives such as form factor, fit, bill of materials target cost, power consumption, use cases, user interface, performance requirements, design for x, etc. For a complete breakdown of all product specifications, see our Product Design and Development page.
- Engineer and design your product. Your innovative idea for a great new product needs to be designed and developed. You’ve come to the right place.
- Prototype your product. Validating that your product functions as intended can be done by prototyping it and testing that prototype.
- Certify that your product meets regulatory requirements. You want to make sure your product doesn’t violate any regulatory rules domestically or internationally. Talk to us about completing your product’s regulatory testing to certify compliance.
- Manufacture your product. Sourcing parts, negotiating pricing, kitting, assembling--you can trust VPI to handle all the details.
Contact us now to let us know how we can help you with your next step in your product's development journey! Call 801-495-2310, Option 1 or send us an email.