Engineers at VPI Technology Group have designed and developed systems for the Oil and Gas Industry.
See examples of other types of systems developed by VPI here.
VPI Engineering offers a wide range of professional engineering services for developing electronics-based systems or products and mechanical systems or products. Whether providing complete product development services or support for an engineering project, VPI has engineering capabilities to meet your needs.
Electronic Design Services
One of VPI's core capabilities is electronic design services (EDS). VPI has helped many clients bring about new technologies and update product designs from concept to manufactured products. Read more about our electronic design services.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
Taking an idea or an initial working prototype and turning it into a fully functioning, reproducible, and manufacturable final product is a process termed New Product Introduction (NPI). As talked about in our Product Design and Development page, as well as Design for X, substantial time and careful planning go into each step of New Product Introduction. VPI has a proven track record of designing and developing high-tech and complex electronic products.
Solid, Reliable Product Designs and Engineering
When you need specialized product design and engineering, electronic product design services, additional manpower for an electrical or mechanical engineering team, or just need some extra engineering support for an urgent project, you can count on VPI to help you make your projects successful and your products work.
Below is a summary of VPI's engineering capabilities and the types of engineering services offered. See the pages for each of the individual engineering disciplines for more details.
- Electrical Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Electrical Prototyping
- Logic Design
- PCB Design and Layout
- Audio Systems
- Antenna Design
- ROHS Compliance Design
- Radio Frequency (RF) Systems
- Infrared (IR) Systems
- Imaging Systems
- Additional Electrical Engineering Capabilities...
- Mechanical Systems
- Solid Modeling
- Finite Element Analysis
- Optical Systems
- Mechanical Prototyping
- Plastics/Enclosure Design
- Mechanical Production
- Design for Manufacturability
- Additional Mechanical Engineering Capabilities...
- Custom RF Devices
- Additional RF/Wireless Engineering Capabilities…
- Software Engineering
- Application Development
- Mobile Phone Applications (iOS and Android)
- Windows Applications
- Internet Applications
- Driver Development
- Embedded Systems
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) Development
- Custom Operating System Development
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Additional Software/Firmware Engineering Capabilities...
- Documentation Control
- Manufacturing Process Design
- Contract Manufacturing Management
- Production Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Standards Assurance
- RFQ/Quoting for Production
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Management
- Additional Manufacturing Engineering Capabilities...