Sensor System Design
With the capability to design numerous different systems that rely on sensors to accomplish varying types of tasks, VPI helps create successful sensor-based electronic products. Sensors are used all around us to capture data, analyze that data, and take action based on that analysis. Some of the sensors used in designs created by VPI include the following:
- Radiation detectors
- Chemical detectors
- Hygrometer (Plant Moisture Sensor pictured below)
- Proximity sensors (Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor pictured below)
- Ultrasound sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Position sensors (F35 Antenna Measurement System pictured below)
Generated Signal Sensors:
- Radio signal receivers
- 3D signals
VPI helped design and develop Bivy Stick - a small, simple satellite communication device.
- IRIS (Interferometric reflectance imaging sensor)
- Motion Sensor (used in the below picture, the KneeMo)
- Piezoelectric sensor
Visit our Imager and Camera System Designs page for more information on Image-Base Sensors.
Sensor-based systems, radiation detection systems, chemical identification systems, solar simulators, data recorders, inspection systems, electric vehicle systems, motor control systems, robotic systems, security systems, and targeting systems have been designed and delivered by VPI.